Which vintage direct drive?

What's your preference of vintage direct drive, a Sony TTS-8000, a JVC/Victor TT-101 or a Pioneer PL-70, or for that matter, one that is close in used price? I can't afford a Pioneer Exclusive or a Sony PX-9.

My tonearm will be a Trans-Fi Terminator.

I am half-way tempted to use the drive unit of Dual 721 because I have heard that it is really good. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated 
enobenetto
I recommend the TTs listed below.  I think the sound and build quality they offer is exception.   The only modern TT that have is an Pro-Ject RPM-3.  Although it’s cool looking and garners a lot of appeal from friends and family it does not get to much rotation time.

1. Denon DP-59M
  2. Yamaha PX-2 - In rotation on main system
  3. JVC QL-Y55F - In rotation on second system 
Edgewear, just an idea. I am selling my Denon on Audiogon. I liked it very much. I also have the Victor 100 in a very special base. Maybe I should sell this one, although Halcro will protest.

I read a lot about these TT-101 turntables being 100v etc. These turntables all have a voltage selector. I you remove the cover it is the first thing you see, It is a block with multiple holes and you place the plug in the holes of your desired voltage.
I read a lot about these TT-101 turntables being 100v etc. These turntables all have a voltage selector.

Japanese turntables does NOT have voltage selectors, they are 100v. 
Regarding TT-101 JP Jones confirmed that a sample with voltage selector is not a common sample. 

I can add that export version called JVC, not Victor (which is a Japanese version). 

Every 100v turntable can be used with step down (or step up) transformer and it's fine!  
My particular TT101 works on 120V or 100V as selected at the transformer primary. Yet it is labeled “Victor”. The acronym JVC doesn’t appear anywhere. I’ve read that it was made for sale to American servicemen stationed in Japan, but that’s just from one source. Among vintage Japanese DDs with coreless motors, do not forget Yamaha GT2000 or 2000X, Kenwood L07D, and etc. My favorite inexpensive dark horse is Denon DP80, despite its iron core motor. In my house it beat out the SP10 Mk2. But don’t get any Denon below the Dp80.