which tube mono blocks?

I run electrostatics that are 4Ohm @ 86dB. I currently use 200w Class A SS mono's. Which tube amps should I get to try?
128x128jtwrace
i just acquired a pair of quad 57. i am looking for a tube amp. although i am considering a dyna stereo 70, i just missed the opportunity to purchase a cj mv 125, which is my first choice.

yesterday i heard an accuphase 50 watt amp, from the late 80's. i would love to audition that amp on my quads.
FWIW: While researching tube amps also research tube types. My VTL's can take 6550's and KT-88. I like having that option. Search the forums there are many that go into great detail about how a particular type/brand sounds.
I've got a Dynaco St70 running my Quads. I've had the amp wired in triode put gold plated rca's and had 5 way binding posts added. It also has a tube preheater installed. I run the amp with a Dynaco pas 3. I have a Krell,Classe,Avi monblocks, and Opera Consonance M8oo monoblocks. The Dynaco is still my favourite. It puts out about 12 watts a channel. By the way i've never ran anything but tubes on the Quads. After 50 years they still have the best midrange of any speaker made. One last comment. The m800 i also run them in triode at 35 watts per channel and they sound sublime.
'
I know these are priced out f your target price area, however, I just wanted to let you know that these mono amps are capable of driving load impedances and are rated to drive as low as 1.5 ohms with 340 watts available, the modified for 2009 models have two extremely large transformers and 8 6550 tubes per mono block. These are my dream tube mono amps. These amps were specifically developed for low impedance speakers and will drive just about anything on the market today.

http://www.octave.de/htdocs/verstaerker/jubilee_endstufe.php
http://www.octave.de/english/products/jubline/info_jubmono_eg.htm

I heard these driving a set of B&W Nautilus 800's and they exhibited so much control over the bass and speaker that you would have thought a pair of subs were being used and that the wattage may have been way higher then advertised. I was just posting this as there are tube amps capable of driving very low impedance loads.

Ciao,
Audioquest4life