Which speakers are higher efficiency?

Hi, I am in the market to buy a high efficiency speakers to match my 300B with given 15W output. When I do some search online, I have 2 speakers in my mind:

Reference 3a Grand Veena Loudspeakers
Efficiency: 90 dB. 1Watt/meter.
Frequency response: 36Hz - 20 kHz (+/-) 3dB.
Up to 100 kHz high frequency extension.
Bass loading: F3@ 36Hz., tuned port,
quasi-second order, -15dB at 20Hz.
Impedance: 5 Ohm (+/-0.5 Ohm).
Power handling: 200 Watts RMS.
Phase: Almost constant at 10 degrees @94dB, wide band.

Focal 1037be
Type: 3-way bass-reflex floor standing speaker
Frequency response (+ or-3dB) 38hz-40hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m) 91dB
Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
Minimum impedance 3,5Ohms
Crossover frequency 350Hz/2000Hz

Just look at the number, Focal 1037be is more efficiency, b/c it gives 91dB v.s. Reference 3a Grand Veena only give 90dB. Is that right? or am I missing something here?
Or can you guys suggest a 4~6k high efficiency speakers for me?
Thanks,
audiorichard
Agree with the posters saying you need 98dB efficiency at a minimum for that type of amp, especially if it is single-ended, in which case you will want even more efficiency if you are in a large room. Horns match very well, as others have said. You certainly don't need to spend 4-6K, either, if you don't want to - I got a very nice pair of Klipsch Cornwalls on this site for only $600. You may need to spend a little more than that, but certainly not 4-6K. Anything in the Klipsch Heritage series would be good, or something similar.
I run a pair of 300b 8 watts SET with Coincident Triumphs Extremes and two passive subs with wonderful results filling a room 20x23x9
94db@1meter but most important a flat impedance curve of 8ohms
Actually, my power amp have two 300B tubes in each channel.

Rated Power Output: 24 Watts RMS
Input Sensitivity: 0.33 Volts for full output
Input Impedance: 100,000 Ohms

Since I don't listen music very loud, do you guys think 24W is good enough for Grand Veena? I love female vocal and Jazz music.
I was consider Avantgarde speaker, however, my place is little bit too small Avantgarde speaker even the smallest model.
do you guys think 24W is good enough for Grand Veena?
Actually, no. About 100W is more like it. Regards
One of the great ironies/mysteries of life is that one usually needs more power to get full-range sound in a small room than in a big room ("but it's a bigger room so needs a bigger amp!" he said). To get full-range efficient speakers, one is usually dealing with a large box which may require more distance. Small bookshelf speakers require more power to drive well. Such, to the everlasting chagrin of horn-loving studio apartment dwellers, is life. As Johnk mentioned, the Model 15 does a decent job (though noone would ever accuse it of being a 'big-boned' bookshelf speaker), and depending on your tolerance for tall speakers, something like a Cain & Cain Abby might also work - again... I recommend a dig through the archives.