Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
I think you could get as many answers as people on this forum. I think this is a 'non-question'. I think if the speaker is of decent quality and setup properly, one should get a decent image from it.

Dave
Acoustic Energy AE1's are image meisters of the first order. They just flat vanish and leave you with the music.Also had a pair of Spica TC60's that weren't to shabby either.
The Peak Consult Incognitos IMHO are the best imaging speakers made. The downfall is you have to pay a hefty price(13k) for the best
The best imaging ive heard yet (for the small size especilly) were the Fulton FMI 80s I just found at a second hand store for twelve bucks...The only coloration I hear is coming from my giddy laughter evry time I hear them