Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
I would love to get my hand on those Legends. I would just have to say they were the most enjoyable speaker I ever heard- which is all that matters to me. I wish they were a little le$$.
Heard the JM, Dynaudio, Magnepan, Vandersteen,Totem, Merlin, Spendor,... and I own Virgos. All are great speakers. But the Spica Angelus really does something different when it comes to imaging. It is really a standout in this regard.
I am suprised the Legends don't get more press. The one review I read seemed so-so. I am ashamed to admit I let the review dicourage me from seeking out a dealer. I heard them at a NYC show with the little integrated and they also sounded great.
I guess this jaw dropping thing is contagious. I saw an ad
posted on Audiogon for Audio Sound Labs Episode 5 Full-Range Planar Loudspeaker System. After doing some research, I found the company located in Montclair California, and they were able set up a demo. The system set up included Mark Levinson Mono Amps & Levinson Preamp with Sony's Top SA-CD1 Super Audio CD Player. I've never heard anything like it! When the music began, the physical aspect of the speakers suddenly seemed to vanish, it was as though, an area widened in front of you right before your eyes and ears, it was astonishing and incredible. The speakers are a work of art with an amazing sound to match.