Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
The Merlin VSM is among the top tier of speakers I've heard that image extremely well, they can absolutely disappear, I'll attest to that ;^). I don't believe in best in the absolute sense so I won't say they are but I will say I haven't heard better. I own them, the system has been optimized over a 3 year span so take that for what its worth. I mention them because they aren't included and they are MUCH better than some of the ones noted above that I have listened to extensively. What they also do is image well off axis. The "sweet spot" is less of an issue with these speakers. And of course they are a 2-way which lends itself better to this area of performance.
I would love to get my hand on those Legends. I would just have to say they were the most enjoyable speaker I ever heard- which is all that matters to me. I wish they were a little le$$.
Heard the JM, Dynaudio, Magnepan, Vandersteen,Totem, Merlin, Spendor,... and I own Virgos. All are great speakers. But the Spica Angelus really does something different when it comes to imaging. It is really a standout in this regard.
I am suprised the Legends don't get more press. The one review I read seemed so-so. I am ashamed to admit I let the review dicourage me from seeking out a dealer. I heard them at a NYC show with the little integrated and they also sounded great.