Which remasters to pickup?

Ive got a few old cds that that have since been remastered. I want to know which ones are worth picking up.

Sly and the Family Stone-Anthology Remastered
Cream-Remasters
Led Zeppelin-Remasters
Santana-Remasters
Al Green-Remasters
Isaac Hayes-Remasters (import)

I dont have an SACD player yet, but Ive got a few hybrid sacds that sound pretty good. The Rolling Stones are the best Ive heard so far, the Police are okay, and Im anxiously awaiting the new Pink Floyd DSOTM disc. Also feel free to recommend anything in the soul/old r&b/classic rock genres.
bundee1
Everyone must go out and buy the new Essential Sly and the Family Stone 2 disc remaster!!! Damn this disc whoops up on the old cd's. The drums sound so tight they just keep the funk chuggin along. Some tracks are mixed weird with the drums to tha far right and all the band members vocals lined up to the far right. The bass is more prominent and everything sounds so much clearer! It has all the tracks from other best ofs and others plus a second disc of music I havent even listened to. Damn, one of the best songs I never heard before is "Underdog". It was their first single and its slammin. I wonder if anyone has sampled it, its soo good. The drums are so hard, the vocals so pumpin, and the horns so horny!!!! U MUST GO BUY NOW!!!!!
My favorite remastered catalogs are by:

Joni Mitchell (Reprise/Asylum catalogs) (HDCD)
Steely Dan
Stevie Wonder
Peter Gabriel
Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry (HDCD)
Grateful Dead (Warner Bros. catalog) (HDCD)
Recent Rod Stewart 3-cd set of Mercury catalog

In some cases, the remasters finally sound as good as the vinyl (Joni Mitchell, Steely Dan). In some cases, the remasters surpass the original vinyl (Roxy Music, Peter Gabriel, Stevie Wonder, Rod Stewart).

I'm not nearly as impressed by the Stones (on redbook) as most people seem to be. The Who's remasters are quite spotty, but the brand-new "Who's Next" deluxe edition sounds excellent at first listen, plus the bonus material is great.
The new Police remasters are quite good. I also agree with Danlevy on the Steely Dan & Roxy Music.
Jasman, are you referring to the new 25th anniv. remasters (digipack) by the Police? Do you know if they are any different from the '96 remastering?