Which Martin Logan Speakers should I buy?

I love the sound of the Logans and am trying to decide between the Ascent and the Odyssey. My listening room is 20 feet wide and 14 feet deep, with an 8 foot ceiling. I enjoy home theater, but also listen to music quite a bit.

Also, how do I find a seller for a reasonable price used, now that the "wanted to buy" section has been eliminated?
mm2862
I also vote for the Odysseys. My room is the SAME size as yours, and I had Sequels before! You will love the Odyssey, especially after the break in period! Good luck.
seems nobody mentions what kind of amp you have ..very very important on electrostats
I have a pair of Odysseys in a similar size room and they work great. I felt that the physical size of the Odysseys (theyre about 3 inches narrower and use a smaller bass driver) was better for this size room than the Prodigys. I'm using a Pass X250 amp, and it seems to drive them very well. The Pass is claimed to be stable into all loads, which is the main reason I bought it for the MLs. Cables are an issue I haven't yet addressed -- the ML's reportedly like bi-wiring and my current cables aren't. Anyone have a good recommendation for cabling these speakers?