which jumpers for Vandersteen 2 Ce's??

I am awaiting the arrival of my new speakers and plan to try biwiring at some point but don't have the $$ to do it the right way at the moment. So, which jumpers work well with Vandy's? I have never had speakers with terminals like these.

Many thanks,
Gus
gustav1
"04-07-13: Stringreen
Vandersteen cautions against using different cables. Follow the directions for best results"

I agree. I've tried using different cables and you can definitely hear the difference. If you already have the cables, it won't hurt to try them. If not, you are probably wasting your money.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Stringreen--I just checked out your system--Nice! I have been considering Anticables, AQ and Analysis Plus when I do have the $$$ to go that route. Which version (level) of the Anticables do you have, that you love?
So, this seems an odd question: Am I better off using my single run AQ Type 4 with a jumper for now or should I get cheap double runs to biwire? (radioshack???? I am not trying to be snobby or snarky, but it just seems wrong somehow--sorry. I have been too brainwashed perhaps.)
"Am I better off using my single run AQ Type 4 with a jumper"

No. Still go with 2 runs of cheaper cable. Also, I love AQ cables but the Type 4 is not very good. I found it to be a bright sounding cable. That's the last thing you need for the Aluminium tweeters in you 2's.

Here's the process I went through when trying to find speaker cables for my 2's. I started off with a pair of Tara the 2's (about $3200 - 3500. I don't remember exactly). I already had them for use in another system. The Cable Company lent me a bunch of cables and I decided to go with an internal biwire run of AQ Mont Blanc. (about $1800). I called AQ to ask them a question as to what type of spades I should get. When I told the guy at AQ that I was going to get the Mont Blanc, he recommended that I get 2 separate runs of CV-8 instead. ($1200). I ordered them. AQ messed up and sent me 2 pairs of Type 6 by accident. ($200 for each run and that only because they were factory terminated. Type 6 is a bulk cable.). They said I could keep them until I got my CV-8's.

When I started listening to the system with the Type 6's, I was shocked. Not only did they sound better than the Mont Blanc, but with my Tara's as well. And that was about 10 min after I hooked them up; not after break in. Had I known how good they were going to sound, I would have ordered them instead. Eventually, I got my CV-8's and they were a step up, but the difference wasn't nearly as big compared to the change of going with 2 runs.

Just to note, I don't have a lot of time and I'm typing all this out really fast. If I'm not clear on anything, just post a question.
Bi-cables suck!!!,,I kid you not!,you are better off buying a Taralabs omega 10" jumper! A signal looses its purity with bi-amp cables, they are to long versus 10",,,Now,not eany jumper will do!,,take your pick of a very high-end jumper!,, I am sorry!,junk cable is blasamy!,,quality is a neccesity!