Which Cremona line speaker for surrounds?

Mains will be Cremona M's
Center is Center M

For those of you with experience with the Cremona line, which speaker would you recommend for the L/R surround speakers?

My room setup cannot handle (nor could I afford) Cremona M's for the surrounds, so that whittles me down to either Auditor M's or Elipsa Auditors for the L/R surrounds. My current L/R surrounds are mounted on B-Tech BT77 speaker brackets, which only move the back of the speakers about 2 inches from the walls. This has made me think that using Auditor Elipsas for the surrounds would be a great idea, as they are designed for mounting on a wall with their included bracket.

I listen to a lot of surround music (SACD and DVD-Audio), so I really want to get the best overall match with all five speakers. I also want the best bass I can get from the surrounds as well, which has me leaning towards the Auditor M's. However, I don't have any dealers near me with a pair of Auditor Elipsas, so I have no idea if they sound similar to the Auditor M's or not. I'm very concerned that putting the Auditor M's with their port 2 inches from a wall is simply going to destroy their sound.

Opinions?
influence
What does the rest of your setup consist of? Do you already use a sub with the M's?
I will be re-using my Hsu Research VTF-3MkII for now. I'll also be purchasing a new pre-pro and 7 channels of amplification as well.

Anyone used any of the ICE Power amps or NuForce multi-channel amps with their Cremona M's? I'm intrigued by this whole digital thing, as I love the efficiency and power that they deliver in a relatively small form factor.
Influence. What did you end up going with? i found your question and have the exact same dilemma (love my cremona M, but don't have the budget to go all surround with the Auditors.

Thanks,

Theprofessional