Which amplifier???

I have a Rogue Audio preamp and Vandersteen 2CE speakers, and am wanting to replace my very old solid state amp with something newer and more musical. I'm wanting to spend less than $1000 and am thinking of a used Mccormack DNA-1, Aragon ST8008, or a Rogue Audio 88, and at this point am feeling neurotic and indecisive. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
stmike
I'm not usually a big fan of the McCormack amps, but they do seem to work very nicely with Vandersteens.
I agree with the above McCormack posts. I used a pair of .5's to biamp and had to go to a much more expensive amp to better them(Theta Dreadnaught 4-ch) Stick with the .5. I really feel it's a better sounding amp overall than the DNA 1. The standard or the deluxe are excellent. You don't really need the upgrade initially.
go with the Rogue. i had the magnum 99 pre and magnum 120 amps and they worked the best together vs. combining them with components from other mfg's. you may get better synergy mixing & matching but the odds are against it.
I have a McCormack DNA-1 that I use with my 2ce sig's that I just love. I also have a CJ MF2200 that sounds good as well. Either amp can be had for a reasonable price used & sound excellent.
Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions. Unfortunately, opinions are like bellybuttons - everyone has one - and I suppose it's still a bit of a crapshoot. Noone mentioned the Aragon, though, so maybe I'll eliminate that one. Anyhow, I hope all of you have a really happy holiday, and I'm sure I'll come up with something soon.