which amp is the best for 2 channel and HT?

I am in the market to looking for the best amp for under $3000US. I am listen 70% for music and 30% for HT, and I am using EAD Theater Master Signature for Preamp Procesor. This is 3 amps that I really want it:
1. Mark Levinson 333
2. Pass Lab X 250
3. Theta Dreadnaught II
but if you known some of different amp that better then this please let me known. Thanks a lot and I am looking for your input...
minhthous
Personally, I have a 2CH/HT setup and I have an amp for the fronts and an amp for the center and surrounds. I think the most critical is the front channel amp.
I also have a TM for processor, but have the new 8000 and it is working really well with my Classe CA3000 on fronts and an Adcom on the others. Just something to think about.
Angela
You didn't say what speakers you were using. It makes a critical difference to know what speakers are being used to make some recommendations. In reality, there is no "best amp" as a blanket statement. It all works in the context of what other associated equipment you're using, in regards to making amp sellection (not mentioning out-put/room size considerations). If I know better what you're using on the speakers, I can make a few recommendations. Also, is that used or new for the amp?
I'm using classe 300 as monoblocks for the front left and right, and a single sunfire cinema grand for the surrounds and center. In stereo configuration they were good, but much more liquid when bridged. My speakers are thiels. 300's come up used around 2 grand each. Lots of punch with the warm sound of tubes (they are solid state). My set up is a home theater 7.1 using a Lexicon MC12.
That's my input.
Rich
For $3000 the ML 333 is a great amp. I assume you are talking about a two channel amp and including the Theta as a two channel amp given the price range. A friend has the Pass labs X250, but I have not been over to listen to it.

I currently have the EAD PM2000 and the Signature. Together they have incredible synergy. I have tried and heard the Dreadnought I, but went with the PM2000 for more bottom end control and a slightly less revealing top end. I use to own Aerial 10T's which are great with the Dread, but now with Magenpan 3.6R the PM2000 sounds great. Who says maggies don't have bass. I am currently playing with tubes and I can see all the hub bub about them. Hence why I posted my system for sale. We will see.

I can tell you amps sound diferrent no matter what anyone says.

If you like the simplicity of a 5 channel amp the Dread or the PM2000 may be the answer. Like Angela, A two channel and a smaller 3 channel amp for center and rears may be the way to go.

It will help to include your speakers as many of us have been there and done that.

Angela how are you enjoying your 8000 pro? Were you a previous EAD users? I hear great things about the unit. I was wonderign when someone was going to review it.

I compared the Ovation-8 to my Signature and I felt the Signature was a better performer in two channel with the digital flywheel set at 1. The Sig had a warmer more textured sound while the Ovation-8 was a bit brighter maybe more transparent. For HT it was a toss up. Then again I was using the Maggies to listen.

Happy listening

Jimmy