When you suddenly realize....

When you suddenly realize that the world of music is at your fingertips from Tidal through your system to your ears. Pay the money. Sit back. Enjoy. CD or better quality. Albums you’ve never heard before. Endless explorations. Joy. Aren’t we incredibly fortunate? 
tgrisham

Showing 1 response by sdj888

Loving Tidal, I've had it for about 6 months.  It's the first service I've ever paid for on a monthly basis, but costing me less than one CD a month. I'm tripping down memory lane with hundreds of tracks from my youth, as well as my favorite classics and beats. The streaming is fast, easy and reliable. Woohoo and way to go. The TT and vynal are no longer getting tge attention they once did. Running Tidal through a Nad Bluos module, using a tablet running the Bluesound app. I see room for improvement in the app,  but loving and enjoying the sound. I've also steamed Tidal through my phone (connected to an amp) at parties,  reliving some ausome musical magic. It's a keeper and setting a great standard that will likely be a benchmark for some time.