When is Belles going to get the credit he deserves

Having been in the audio business for 20 years, owned a High End Store for 12 years, and Director of Sales for a notable High End Manufacturer; I sold just about every high end electronics line on the planet. Also, I was exposed to those few I hadn't sold during my travels while working for the manufacturer, visiting more than 100 stores all across the USA. So this perspective comes from a very broad look at the industry. Dave Belles is making, in my humble opinion, amplification and preamps, which outperform some which cost multiples of his pricing. Yet, when it comes to reviews, he rarely gets a mention. This is unfortunate, since it leaves the consumer, who is searching for great values,out in the cold.
It is true that he is a very small company, and hand builds everything, but isn't that the American Dream? "If I build it they will come" That is worth repeating; HE HANDCRAFTS ALMOST EACH PIECE. In a world of cookie cutter products this is a refreshing difference. The time has come for more people to be aware of his products; they are simply amazing. For the money they are a triumph of ingenuity. Also, some of the reviewers out there need to give this man his due. Marty DeWolf, I think it was, reviewed the 350 Amp, and was spot on on his evaluation. That is a wonderfully open and dynamic amp, and, for a very good price. Are we stuck on, "If they don't advertise, they don't get reviewed?
Comments please.
lrsky
That was my point with Matty. I know I teased him a little too much. But, emails are so iffy. Especially, when some companies get 150 a day, and if they were all answered, production would stop.
Sorry Mattie. Just havin' a little fun. Dave is everything Tom and 84 and the others said. A grand gentleman.
I just got a private email from someone, raving over the time Dave spent with him on the phone. He bought a 150A, without ever hearing one, based on the talk with Dave, and of course the comments from the A'goners, and reviews.
Give him a call, really, he'll surprise you; but more important, you'll end up with a great amp,(maybe the best buy in audio) great service, with a terrific man standing behind it.
Best,
Larry
Larry,

Thank you. In retrospect, I probably should have refrained from posting a response at all based on one e-mail issue. The idea of possibly "tainting' his reputation based on my "loose lips" bothered me all weekend.

David, if you are out there, I apologize.

Regards,

Matty
Hi Larry,

It is Paul from Las Vegas! I am buying a 150 Reference, the new amp, not a 150a. There are ~ 10 in production so far. They are all burning in. The early read is that the bass is weightier, yet tighter. The mids and highs are starting to soften with minor improvements in clarity etc. These comparisons are to the 350a.

Paul
just my 2 cents. I've heard his gear and I like it . I sent an email also with no reponse. I tried calling several times over a 2 week period at different hours and all I got was a busy signal. Maybe he was on vacation or Larry was hogging the line ,you know prolly jokes and all that. Any way Larry don't trip as I spent my money on some other gear. Maybe when I 'm ready for some tubes I 'll get a 21a because of Larry's fanaticism