What Would you Trade your System FOR?

Since many of us basically have a possessive/obsessive relationship with our system, I am just curious to what you would trade you system for...(and I don't mean for another system either). I'd give mine up in a heartbeat if I am able to travel around the world until it's my last day on earth.
3chihuahuas
ok tireguy i agree the m3 is a damn good car. if you are talking 928 gts vs newest m3 that is much more fair. the gts has 360 hp, the new m3 has 333, plus the m3 is a 6. i love m3s also . the thing is you can buy an s4 for 10k to 15k , the older m3 still brings 15 to 25. the s4 has more balls and is much more comfy. hey was this not a stereo web site? any way my loves are working out , stereo , cars and my pain in the neck woman.
I would think a non-turbo engine such as a M3 or a M5 is much cheaper to maintain than the turbo S4 or S8. Then again, if you can afford to buy one, I would assume you can afford the keep one ( including maintenance).
Well, to be really honest, I woudn't trade it in for anything in this world. Period.