What were the radio stations of your youth that helped you on your music/audio journey?

I am older so my radio stations of influence were in their prime during the British invasion and many, many American singers and groups.  
The stations I listen to the most were WLS out of Chicago, KIOA out of Des Moines, KAAY out of Little Rock, Arkansas and KOMA  out of Oklahama.  When I was in the Air Froce I had a few stations near the main base I was stationed at outside of Rapid City, S.D.  
Of course systems and better and better systems and FM became the dominate source for broadcast/online music.  I did learn much of what I liked and eventually purchased through early radio listening.
I still listen to radio mainly for Jazz stations and NPR news. 

jusam
CKLW-Kid
WDRQ

WRIF-Teen
WABX
WLLZ
W4

WJZZ-College/Young Adult
WDET
WQRS

Currently listen to mostly sports/talk radio WXYT
Los Angeles area radio stations I listened to:

KHJ - Top 40 AM early 70s
KMET (aka “The Mighty MET”) - FM Album oriented rock mid 70s to early 80s
KROQ - FM Alternative rock late 70s to mid 80s
WRAS, the 100k watt student-run radio station of GSU in Atlanta. Now it's just another useless NPR outlet here, duplicating the one at 90.1, WABE, formerly the classical station. Used to love listening to "My Word" on WABE on Saturdays as I was baking the breads for dinner service at Carbo's Cafe in 1980, a British game show of considerable philological depth and great wit.
WTIX New Orleans...they were the first to use the term "Top 40"
KAAY Little Rock...50kw blasting at 1090 AM and pretty much covering the South at night
KHJ Boss Radio Los Angeles...the greatest Top 40 station ever with some of the best Jocks in the Country
Growing up in L.A.in the 60's and 70's- it was all about KHJ, KLOS (Smith here), KMET.  Those were the days when the DJ's were into the music, not just talk radio where they gave opinions.  I moved to my mother's home town (Albuquerque, NM) after I got discharged from the USMC in 1980.  The now defunct KQEO, and now KZRR still play on my tuner.  Ed FM is playing right now.