What stand does you Turntable sit on?

Looking for a seperate stand to set my TT on.
128x128abruce
I had concrete pillars poured into the foundation of the house. These rise through the flooring and support each turntable that i own. The sheer mass of these is nearly immovable, so i need only worry about air-borne vibrations. Sean
>
My Alex Mk IV sits on a MDF panel which is suspended from the ceiling with 4 vinyl coated wires. Horizontal motion is restricted by small wire loops between the wall and the MDF panel, but the apparatus is in free suspension when playing, since the loops do not touch the wall at that time.

Certainly solves the footfall problem!
Sean, actually now you also have to worry about earth borne vibrations! You now have a seismograph, albeit somewhat isolated by the TT suspension, but not the low frequencies vibrations that precede and accompany earthquakes.
Inpep: I would have to worry about such things if the above were true. I figured that you folks could use a laugh. I know that there are people that have done what i mentioned, but i'm not THAT crazy ( yet ) : ) Sean
>
Sean, I am relieved to hear that. Actually I was quite surprised to see your post, since your other posts seemed to show that you do have a good grasp of many things technology-wise refering to audio.

Salut, Bob P.

PS. I do really suspend my TT from the ceiling!