What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
I've had several pairs of B&W speakers and they are great and very well made speakers, but just not my bag. for me they are too brite and in your face very clinical sounding. and with my VA Mozarts they are very warm and musical and image like crazy! but too laid back and polite. sooo im trying to find that that speaker that's in between the Mozarts and the B&W. GOOD LUCK! RIGHT?
The wavetouch shipped sat am so I should have them by wed. so I'll give them a least 200 hrs to break in, and we'll see what happens?
I got an old pair of magnavox book shelf speakers, mid eighties I believe, that sound just fine. I don't think I gave a dime over $40 for. I can't really tell the difference between those and $10,000 speakers. I'd be willing to part with those if you're interested.
I got an old pair of magnavox book shelf speakers, mid eighties I believe, that sound just fine. I don't think I gave a dime over $40 for. I can't really tell the difference between those and $10,000 speakers. I'd be willing to part with those if you're interested.
If you could stretch another $2k, the Salk Exotica 3's would be head and shoulders above any retail-priced speakers at $10k.