What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Even though I have no common sense I cant wait to hear these speakers. and mouthwrench #1 and #2 make me want to hear them that much more. the anticipation is killing me!
Vapor might have some cosmetic issues, every company mentioned has some issues. We are in this for great sound, one thing does stand out. The amount of money spent on speakers at Vapor per the cost is amazing for the consumer. i just did some work and found out there is one speaker company who's mark up is close to 70 percent. That means you are paying 5k for a speaker that cost the retailer 2k. If we think that these markups is giving us good value, then so be it. I'm sure you can find other companies similiar. But audiophiles who have been to the shows have said that Vapor blew them away with the performance. If you are looking for a speaker that has a great finish and such, maybe you should buy furniture or a painting. If I went for Vapor, i'd go with a great speaker in a very plain finish and have them to listen to and not for the so called nice finish. I'll use this anology, ou can go get your brakes done and a tuneup for your car at the dealer and spend alot or go to a local person and spend less then half. If you want to buy into the bs that is out there and pay the huge markups, then so be it. I'd rather pay my money for excellent sound and value. I purchased the LSA statements and they are good, but the vapor stiff breeze blew it away. I won't do the speakers from a big company again.
Amusing, but not completely unexpected, those without ability to make comments of merit would resort to personal attacks and blindly throw darts in effort to uncover my identity. So who am I? I'm the fly in the ointment, that small but irritating voice that won't go away when manufacturers trot out bogus claims and outright lies. I'm here to set the record straight, and choose the cover of anonymity for purpose of my righteous mission.

Turbulence? You'll have to do better than that. First off, the outlandish claims could easily be proven with a simple calibrated response measurement. Something any speaker manufacturer worth their salt should be doing anyway. So why hasn't that been shown? Simple, it would show convincingly that the claims are bogus. And second, the entire concept is nothing but an ill conceived straw man. Set up the boogieman of turbulence, then knock him down with your saw'd in half port tubes. Except, there is no problem of turbulence, there is no air movement. To imply there is shows a complete lack of understanding of the mechanisms at play. Sound waves are not mass, no fluid is displaced, all they care about is density of the medium they're passing through, and air in this system is non-compressible so constant. The whole argument is implausible, but could be proven quite simply if it had merit ... which it doesn't.

And there are other BIG problems with the smoke stacks. Long areas of constant cross section which will make it act as a Helmholtz resonantor, and have easily measurable resonances (distortion) of their own. And the fact that the physical dimensions of the woofer pipe would limit it from having any effect below (I'm guessing) 500hz.

The drivers Wavetouch use are just fine, good in fact. I've used the SB Woofer and believe it's one of the better mid-bass drivers in it's price range. It is NOT however under any circumstance capable of 94db sensitivity. The Dayton AMT tweeter is also pretty decent, and putting it in a Birch cabinet is admirable. Wavetouch would be better off without those dopey horns, and making non-fabricated claims about the performance. Because that speaker, assuming the crossover is proper, could stand on it's out at $2000 without the aura of BS surrounding it.
LOL..genius postings I see, you guys should worry about other things then if Vapor is posting or not..idiotic. I'd love to meet you girls are Expona...