What Speakers Do Audio Insiders Own?

I'd be very interested in learning what speakers professional musicians, recording engineers, and other "insiders" own in their personal audio systems, which they paid for themselves. Any "inside" information?
steinway57
Jim came in to see me when I was working at Nicholson's HI FI in Nashville--he was shooting the movie "The Last Castle" with Robert Redford. I sold him a quite a bit of equipment and got him started (as far as I can tell) into audio madness.
It's a funny story, long, if anyone would like to hear it.
Larry
a friend of mine owns a nice pro recording studio is a killer drummer and engineer. he is also sick of music by the time he gets home and wants a vette to work on. I know a lot of other musicians who use boom boxes because they make the money most musicians make and spend too little time at home to tie it up in gear they can't make money with. They do tend to have VERY extensive CD and record collections though
I read an interview with Tony Levin (bassist for Peter Gabriel and on Black Light Syndrome) where he discusses the Linn system he has. He mentions that high end audio blew him away the first time he heard it, citing a recording he had made where a truck drove by the room he was recording in, and he didn't know the sound of the truck made it onto the recording until he heard it on a high end system.
For you classical lovers, I've read that Michael Tilson Thomas owns the Eggleston Andra. Don't know if MTT qualifies as an "audio insider" but he's one heck of a conductor :)