???What's The LEAST Expensive "End Game"Amplifier You've Ever Heard???

Pretty simple question..
While I’m sure the "No Such Thing" crowd will make sure they represent,I’m not interested in their rhetoric..
I am however,most interested to hear from those who have heard integrated amplifiers they could get off the merry go round with,ESPECIALLY if it was on the more budget end of cost..For myself it would have to be the Sugden A21SE but that was 2 years ago,before the cost climbed to $4000.00......
Thanks for participating..

freediver

I really enjoyed the Kinki EX-M1 I added the Sparkos OP amp kit to it, and was convinced it was my end game amp. Then my dealer sold me his Demo Sugden IA-4.  That Kinki is 250 Wpc, and $3500.00 CDN

Without prejudice to:

(a) The oxymoron embedded in the title now ignored for purposes of a reply herein; and,

(b) Before the bespoke merits of stepping up into the thin-air or oxygen-breather audio performance strata choices saddled with their unavoidable high-end strata eye-watering price-points BUT arguably better reflective of actual ‘end game” classification …..

My personal (emphasis-added); “arguably still affordable for the masses” end-game option is the REGA OSIRIS integrated amp.

Audio Research D240 MKII

Price used USD1800.

Dynamic, transparent and musical end game amp. Fed earlier by an upgraded LS10, it was an end game set up. 

I’ve got three to contribute. Main system is a factory modified Cary SLI 80 HS, it just does everything perfectly for me. Paired with Volti Razz, it’s a match made in heaven. Musical, powerful, dynamic. I can’t think of anything the pairing is missing. Part of the why is when I auditioned the Razz at Volti HQ, mastermind creator Greg and I listened to the Razz and Cary for hours, well into the night.

Next is an integrated I’ve searched many years for. Mission Cyrus Two with the PSX power supply. It literally made my old TDLs in my man cave come alive and sound like they always should have. Full, musical, muscular even, without loosing their British accent. And at such a bargain in excellent condition!

lastly the Margules ACRH -3. What a fine sounding hybrid. Unique, musical, powerful.

I could live happily with just one of these. 
the least expensive was the Cyrus at 400 clams. Cary and Margules much more expensive.