What power cord would you recommend?

I have an Arcam Diva AVR200 and am thinking of upgrading the power cord. First question, is it worth it? Next, what pc would you recommend? I’m willing to spend up to $300 new or used. I’ve read articles on AZ Tsumani II, Van Den Hul Mainstream, Cardas Golden Reference, and Transparent Reference Powerlink etc. etc.
The rest of my setup include:
Totem Model 1 signatures (L, C, R)
Van Den Hul CS-122 Hybrid with jumpers
Totem Mite (Surround L, R)
Van Den Hul Clearwater for a 30' run with jumpers
Totem Thunder Sub
Pioneer Elite DVD Player
MSB Nelson Link III & P1000 Power Base (Cardas Hexlink 5C)
PS Audio high current uo, juice bar, power port, xStream Plus

I mainly listen to Jazz, Opera and Symphony music and watch lots of sci fi movies.

Any other advice on tweaks would be appreciated.

PMP
pmp_421
Why don't you try a DIY pc? Then you can begin to make an informed decisison on buying commercial power cords or more music.
"Musical" Power Cord ?? From my experience a power cord removes unwanted things in the power path, that are getting in the way of the music.

Therefore, the equipment is musical. The power cord just removes whatever was making it less musical. If the audio system is not musical to start with, a power cord is not going to save it.

Thus my earlier comment about the law of diminishing returns. A good $200 to $300 power cord is going to get you most of the way there. After that, you are spending a lot more for not as much return. But if you feel your system is worth it, then go ahead and spend more.
All - thanks for sharing your experiences and expertise with me. I've learned a great deal from all you philes. Now, my quest for the most suitable power cord begins!!! PMP.
I have recently added cryo'd VHAudio AC power cords to my DVI DVD player (a Bravo D1) and my LCD front projector (an Panasonic L300U) and immediately noticed a nice improvement in the video picture. I have to say I had never tried upgrading power cords and was dubious, but now I am glad I did. I went the DIY route on one cord and purchased the other assembled. You can get a very good deal by assembling it yourself and get a great DIY cord for between $50 -$100 depending on length, say 4 ft - 9ft. This prices range included cables and plugs that had been cryo'd, which is a far better deal than most i have seen advertised.
Mt10425: Romex carries AC from the AC mains aka "breaker box" to the AC outlets. From there, the AC outlets connect to your power cord. The power cord carries the AC from the outlet to the component. The component will then typically convert the AC into DC. Once it is converted to DC, it will typically be filtered and regulated ( to varying extents ). Some designs filter the AC coming in before being converted to DC and then apply more filtration once it is converted to DC. Sean
>