What PC with Clayton M100 ?

Have anybody tried Clayton's own PC's (are they any better then stock one, as good as other aftermarket PC's)?
What PC's would you recommend for M100 ?
sorlowski
I'm using the Nordost Shiva with my S-40 and am very pleased with it. The seller warned me not to even try using the stock cord as it would not give near the best performance I could get out of the amp.
I think the stock power cords are pretty damn good. Better than most stock power cords. IMHO, power cords make less of a difference on the amps than on preamps and front end components. I've used Shunyata King Cobra V2's, Elrod EPS-3Signature's and currently Cardas Golden Reference on my M100's. I kept'downgrading' money-wise to put the money elsewhere in my system. When switching back to the stock cords I was always surprised by just how good they sounded. I only went with the Cardas GR p/c's because I have my M100's plugged into a Running Springs Audio Duke power conditioner, which uses a modified 20A Cardas Golden Reference power cord and has Cardas internal wiring as well. Sort of a synergestic thing.

I would say there are better ways to spend you money than upgrading the M100's p/c's. Spend it on front end or preamp p/c's or interconnects, or just music.

Regards,
John
I have asked Clayton's manufacturer about conditioners and was told not to buy external conditioner because they already have internal conditioner. I was told to buy PC.
So do you hear any difference with or without external conditioner ?
(any experience with PS Audio)
So you are saying that investing big bucks in PC will not give me be big advantage over stock PC ...
I have already invested in good pre (Supratek Chenin) is sound awesome with Clayton, and I'm saving money for good cdp (thinking about AA Capitole).

regards