What Mobile Fidelity lp or cd is your fav ?

Looking for some new mo-fi ?
mcphile
I second Crime of the Century (CD)

Disagree with Tom Petty Full Moon Fever (CD) - all they did was turn up the treble. The standard CD sounded better balanced, IMHO. Ditto for Tom Petty Damn The Torpedoes (CD) - the new remastered version available for download (or on Blu-ray) in 24bit/96Khz is far superior (for 2 channel sound).

I also liked Huey Lewis and the News "Sports" and the Queen MFSL and the U2 CD releases. These were an improvement over the original CD releases. U2 benefited most as they were often the most compressed, loudness wars casualties. The snare sound is way better.
Just playing 1-005 right now which is Crime of the Century. I don't have the UHQR but this version is well worth whatever price you pay.
Sgt. Peppers UHQR LP. Nothing out there can touch it. I feel sorry for fellow Beatle Freaks out there who have not been given the opportunity to hear this masterpiece on a high resolution system. I play it once a year, June 1st, the anniversary of it's release in 1967.
Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed
Cat stevens - Tea for The Tillerman
Jim Croce - Don't Mess Around With Jim
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
All of the above on Half Master Vinyl lp
Pixies Doolittle. One of the finest pressings I have of any album ever. Surfer Rosa isn't far behind. 2 great albums with the pressings they deserved.