What makes instrument immediacy, -separation & -bo

What makes instrument immediacy, -separation & -body density ?

Most speakers i´ve heard present a "you are there" presentation, where you have the feeling of sitting in the recording room/hall. But instrument separation is mostly poor and body is thin even with high end systems.

My ideal reproduction paradigm is : the instruments are playing in my room, 5ft in front of my feet and i "look" into the stage which is ideally extending beyond wall boundaries of the front wall.
The goal is:
maximum instrument body density already at moderate levels.
high contrast between soundstage,air around the instruments and dense instrument body. grip.
instruments appear deep anchored, earthed, energized,
Immediacy while having a cohertent not forward presentation.
deep soundstage

which products (cdp,preamp,amp (300b?),speakers) favourize these design goals ?

yet i´ve found bookshelfs and tube amps to be good in these categories, but havent found a excellent system yet.
Energy speakers were not bad.
Didnt like B&W 805, Dynaudio, JMlab micro utopia - possibly with wrong (cheap) amplification.

What do you think of Reference 3a MM Decapo i with VAC ren 30/30 in a 20x17x9 room ? system budget: 9k

greets

stonedtemplepilot
stonedtemplepilot
yes i am seeking for the opposite of what live music in most venues sounds like - cause i want a unplugged session in a tiny jazz club sitting in the first row...

i am sure a bunch of people want that as well..
I agree. Me too.

Shadorne, I'm not convinced that recording in an actual performance hall is necessary to create a sensation of live performance in playback.

I agree fully. I stated above

To recreate perfect positioning it usually requires separate sessions for each instrument in acoustically damped environments that are later carefuly mixed together - ever see typical video footage of a vocalist in a sound room alone with headphones and a microphone.....now you know why!
Does having GOod dac to no dac Makes a difference. Currently I am running it off of a Technics CD changer which I had bought it 12 years ago. I have a pretty high end system B&K amps, preamp, Paradigm signature series speakers.

Let me know what you think.