What is the future for Proac Speakers ?

I have always enjoyed their speakers and have owned them in the past. However, from what I have heard, they are no longer being imported into the US due to distribution problems, the main engineer is no longer there and Mr. Tyler's future is in question. I also see an increase in Proac's being sold here on Audiogon. Does anybody know what's going on at Proac ????
garebear
Deja vu is a dealer not the distributor

The Sound Organization is the official US distributor for ProAc
Great speakers,absolutely fantastic support, carried and loved by
many fine dealers.
Audio Connection Verona NJ Proac dealer since 1989
Best JohnnyR
 http://www.audioconnect.com/

rja, thanks!  
They're here now.  Clarity & emotion are the descriptors that immediately come to mind.

Hi Guys

just a quick update on ProAc. We recently took orders from importers

in house. We also got rid of some dead wood who were making Proac more difficult and expensive. So we have new importers in Canada,

Spain, Norway, Denmark, Sweden Germany. More will come after

checking people are happy in the country they live in.

I am working on 3 new models, but none that makes current models defunct. I will post more info soon.

Stewart,
Good to know. I was at AXPONA and visited ProMusica room 3 times to hear the ProAc D30S. It is one of the speakers that made some nice music. Keep up the good work!
Stewart or any others that are familiar with ProAcs.  I demoed some Tablette 10s that sounded amazing a month ago.  Finally made the plunge and bought some.  However they sound incredibly muddy right now.  Especially the vocal tracks (almost sound underwater or in a tunnel).  I have read that they will take a while to break in.  I have never had to break speakers in before.  The PSB Image B-25s I upgraded from sounded ready out of the box.  

I have Ave been trying to run the speakers while at work but my Appletv keeps cutting off so I have no idea how many hours are on them yet I have played maybe 15 hours of vinyl and normal tv with center channel set up.  I'm guessing 30 hours of total music time.  Starting to get a bit nervous with the purchase.  What is a reasonable amount of break in time in which I will finally hear a noticeable positive difference and real separation of instrumentation?