What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?

What is the best solid state amplifier you have ever heard?
jozurr
Naim Statement NAP S1 monoblock amps paired with the matching Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage preamp driving the new Focal Utopia Grande Evo lll speakers and the Magico M6 speakers.
Goldmund MImesis 3 (best tonality, harmonic undertones of any solid state I ve heard)
Hi,

I can share my experience with various amps during past 15-20 years. Obviously these integrated/power amps (and home theatres) were used with different components (Speakers/DAC/PreAmps/Cables etc), but it is not impossible to identify and differentiate the SQ.

Out of all below listed combinations (listened to, in the same room), I liked option #h the best.
But if I get the opportunity again, I would like to assess option #e.  There is another post on this forum, which also talks about experience with different AMPs. From the number of threads under that post, it looks like a lot of people probably like it.

Here you go, with my limited experience:
a. Yamaha (Home Theater - 4 or 5 different models) + CA CD player + KEF Q900 speakers
b. Cambridge Audio Integrated Amp - 840a +  CA CD player + KEF LS50 speakers
c. Cambridge Audio Power Amp - 851W + CA CD player + KEF LS50 & ATC SCM 19 speakers.
d. Parasound A21 Power Amp + Jriver + Benchmark DAC2/3 + KEF LS50 & ATC SCM 19 speakers.
e. Parasound JC5 Power Amp + Jriver + Benchmark DAC2/3 + KEF LS50 speakers & ATC SCM 19 speakers.
f. Benchmark AHB2 (single in stereo) + Jriver + Benchmark DAC2/3 + KEF LS50 speakers & ATC SCM 19 speakers.
g. Benchmark AHB2 (2 in bridge/mono) + Jriver + Benchmark DAC2/3 + KEF LS50 speakers & ATC SCM 19 speakers.
h. Benchmark AHB2 (2 in bi amping) + Jriver + Benchmark DAC2/3 + ATC SCM 19 speakers.
Depends SOLEY on the speaker involved.  On my Thiels, PASS power amps without question...no doubt about it.  On my BIG Magnepan 20.7's so far Aesthetix Atlas but would love to try a few others.  Also in the past, Bel Canto's E.One series amps have been great on Thiels as well.  Would love to try some tubes on my Magnepans...thinking about Carver's new tube amps or maybe going ARC.