What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u

Showing 9 responses by uberwaltz

And as always Al puts it into words much more succinctly than I ever could with some excellent view points.
Thank you sir!
David.
Thank you
Some nicely documented information there that should be hard to argue against.
One post from Tatyana seemed to get buried but I will pick up on it.

I have found on my C.E.C transport that I much prefer the sound using the AES/EBU over regular coax or BNC connections.

Do not have a hugely expensive AES cable but will likely be trying one out very soon to see if I can discern any further increase in sonics.
Tomic

I too bought Nordost Silver Shadow from Buff, great deals he has on them.
However I can state without question that the move up to the Heimdall 2 was huge...…..
Not that I am in any way whatsoever defending a 4K bnc cable as that does sound excessive .

But there are audible differences between lower and upper tier cables.

You pays your money and you takes your chances.
I thought we already knew this part.
Measurements do not tell the complete story.
You guys crack me up.

Instead of grasping the context of the statement you just want to dissect the wording of the statement and deduce it is trolling, retarded or insulting.

Priceless!

Granted a better analogy could have been employed. I guess it could be construed as insulting but only if you truly cannot tell any difference between cheaper and expensive cables.

But in that case I would not feel insulted , rather saddened tbh.
I never understand those who say a digital cable is a digital cable and cannot change the sound... What a load of old tosh!

If one cannot hear the difference between a $50 Blue Jeans bnc and a $800 Nordost Heimdall bnc cable then you should just go out and buy yourself a Wal-Mart boombox and call it done!