What is a good amp that cost no more then 3500.00

Hello

I still cant make up my mind which amplifier should a get. I want a amplifier that last me for 15+ years. I prefer a used amplifier that i can buy it under $3,500.00. I am looking for a 200 watts power amplifier. Need some help and suggestion.

Brian
dzzymnk
hello the Yamaha has got to go. Invest in a preamp a placette passive is awesome for the price. I concur with the Conrad Johnson premier 11 amplifiers also.
With the ProAc 2.5's an excellent choice is the Bryston 4B ST. I ran that amplifier with ProAc 3.8's and really was able to enjoy the music. The amplifier was able to control the woofers so that the bass was plentiful and tuneful. The combination also worked because the ProAc's, IMHO, lacked in dynamics and the Bryston, IMHO, was a bit forward in its presentation. Together their individual strengths made up for their individual weaknesses.

I am sure that their are many good choices that you could make. The beauty of the Bryston 4B ST is that you could find one used for around $1500 and spend the other $2000 on source upgrades that could make a greater difference. The warranty period ensures resale value. If you choose to spend more my suggestion would be to find a used Mark Levinson or Balanced Audio Technology amplifier. Good Luck
Just saw a pair of Aleph 2 monos (100/200 8/4) for only $2800! Can't beat that for a great amp value.
Good luck.
I have tried numerous amps in the price range you are looking in. With the Proacs, the Marsh A400 or the Bel Canto EVO's would be terrific. My experience is that the Marsh is the most neutral and transparent amp around. It may be the best amp, period. The EVO is incredibly clean and fast but not quite as musical as the Marsh....still a great choice. If you are in a medium to small sized room, the Proacs may be friendly enough for a higher powered single ended tube amp such as Antique Sound Lab AQ1006-845. At 22wpc these things have good power into a easy load and are a open window into the performance.