What is a good amp that cost no more then 3500.00

Hello

I still cant make up my mind which amplifier should a get. I want a amplifier that last me for 15+ years. I prefer a used amplifier that i can buy it under $3,500.00. I am looking for a 200 watts power amplifier. Need some help and suggestion.

Brian
dzzymnk
Hi Brian:

My suggestion is an Innersound ESL amplifier, rated at 300 watts per channel. It will drive just about anything excellently, and electrostats superbly. It weighs 40 lbs, runs cool, has XLR & RCA inputs, and compact size. Retail is $2995, and often at Audiogon for 1/3 less. Most important, it has outstanding reproduction of music, and equally outstanding product support from Innersound (Roger Sanders, the designer.)This amp will go the distance, because it is so overbuilt, really unstrained; but capable of huge dynamics when called for. The website is "www.innersound.net", for pictures, reviews, and tech information. Good luck.
Is this a trick question? Like on Jeopardy?

If so, the answer is... A BARGAIN!

If this is a technical question, some answers are: ML332, Pass X250.
Proac Response 2.5 and i am going to keep it for awhile along with my future. My room is 156 (13ft) X 204 (17ft).
My preamp is a Yamaha DSP-AX1 same as the RX-V1 but it is a a/v amplifier.
Are you looking for a 5 channel amp to match the Yammie? If you are using the Yammie as a pre for music, I would suggest getting a used 2 ch pre and a used amp. Putting about equal $ into each piece (1500-1750 each)would give you much better 2 channel sound than a really great amp with the Yamaha as a pre.
KRELL FPB300 can be found occasionally for as low as $3300. The FBP200 can be found more easily in your price range, but many people feel the 300 and 600 are better choice for sound quality.

Good luck.
Richard