What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Bought a Technics SUG700 here a year or so ago. The amp is beautiful both in looks, and sound or lack thereof, zero noise I mean dead silent running. The amp is very good but the companies Panasonic and it’s subsidiary Technics totally suck when it comes to service! While I did not need any I wanted to find out more about the amp’s capabilities not listed in the manual. The thing is you cannot get thru to anyone in either company, email addresses in the manual don’t work or you get a recording sending you to an email that does not work. So failing to get thru to Technics I called the parent company and had the same results. Though I was able to leave a message on one email address but never got a response. Because of this total lack of support, I would avoid anything to do with either operation’s product line regardless of how well made. Highly unrecommended.

Main system - Switch between Line Magnetic 518IA (845 output tubes) and a Finale Audio 7189 MK2 (7189A/EL84M output tubes). (Also have Modwright separates in this system which I switch to)

2nd System - Ayon Audio Spirit 2 (KT88 output tubes)

When I first got into integrated amps I had a couple of SS ones, a Portal Panche and a Plinius 8200; then when I decided to give tubes a try I had a Quest for Sound, a Consonance and a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum
@izjjzi you'll be very happy with your new Macintosh MA12000, it took them almost four months to deliver my order, but it was worth waiting!