What Happens When You Die?

As John Garfield's character in "Body And Soul" says -- "Everybody dies." If today were that fateful day, what would happen to your equipment and your music collection? Do your spouses, relatives, friends, etc. have any idea about its value, both financial and emotional? Is there any piece of equipment or music you would want to be buried/cremated with?

Me, they'll lay me out on a Marshall stack and set it afire while showing "What's Opera Doc?" My music collection will be boxed up and sent to a storage facilty with each box being labeled "Rosebud". The equipment will be distributed to my relatives, non of whom will have the slightest appreciation of its value.
128x128onhwy61
You meet five people....

Seriously, my wifre would only keep my gear if it was easy to use, so te first time the universal remote failed, she'd have a receiver.
I pray everday they have tubes in heaven. I know the bias is too high in hell. curtis.
Hell, my sons want my stuff, especially ythe vinyl and front end BEFORE I die! :-)
My family will probably not want it all. Fortunately, the local audiophile society helps members' families value and dispose of equipment when someone passes. It pays to have a will that includes specifics too!