What happened to those dreaded 1099 forms we were going to receive from Paypal?

So, who received a 1099 form from Paypal that everyone was dreading and caused so many to change how they would receive payment? I'm quite curious as I didn't receive one. Didn't know what topic to use so I chose the one with most traffic.

Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundsspectacular

Showing 1 response by buellrider97

I live in central Ca, and Jerry’s correct. I paid $5.59 for diesel yesterday. PG&E was just granted a 36% rate hike. Cigar tax and sales tax add 64% to a box of cigars, hence $65 per 100 added to cost. Ate in SF recently and was hit for a 4% local medical tax on top of sales tax and mandatory tip. Renewed my registration on my 2019 pickup for $960. Even though I’m retired law enforcement, I have to submit to a background check and pay my $1 fee, every time I buy ammo. The service people that Jerry referred to, pay income tax based on their sales and are tipped at a rate that’s less than they get taxed on. I have zero judgment on a left or right opinion, these are the facts today where I live. As far as Pay Pal goes, my GUESS is that based on past and current facts, it will be implemented when the state can get it going. So I have a choice to pay or leave. FWIT , I spend a lot of time in Oregon.