What equipment do you most regret parting with??

Any audio equipment from speakers to phono stages...what do you wish you never gave up?
iricha1
My dad sold off his old McIntosh tube equipment without even thinking of giving it to me. Does that count? A nice C22 preamp, a MC240 amp, and some Bozak speakers. Yeah, I'd like them back!
I shall never forgive myself for parting with my Audio Research SP10 MKII !! The phono section had a sonic signature that "lured" you into long hour listening sessions!!

I find myself sometimes falling into "audiophilic depression" lamenting over it's absence.

That soon goes away when I remember how much it cost to "retube" that puppy!

But it still remains as my "long lost lover"!!

I had three of the four Nakamichi 600 series components; the tapedeck, tuner/preamp, and power amp. The tuner/preamp was especially sweet because it had one of the best sounding tuners I've ever come across. The act of tuning in a staion was a particularly sensual process because the action of the huge tuning dial was so effortlessly smooth. Together, these components were spectacular looking; products of a uniquely Japanese aesthetic and advanced industrial design. Alas, I unloaded all but the cassetted deck due to a variety of pressures.
Had a great pair of Dutch speakers that were a hand me down from my grandfather. I got them when he died, and when they went south after a twenty year lifespan, I was truly bummed.