What do you think of the DIY Cat 5 speaker cables

The Chris VenHaus DIY cat 5 speaker cables what do you think of them anyone who has tried them? Do you think they sound as good as a mid priced cable you would buy? He said some AMPS may become unstable and need a Zobel network has any one had that problem with them?
badcap
I braided up a pair of biwire Cat5's...BIG improvement over what I had, though admittedly I was starting from a pretty basic cable. When I first tried them out I sat back with a "whoa, what's this". Until then I didn't put much stock in the cable craze...now I'm a bit more 'open minded'.

I run a McCormack DNA-1 & no issues with the capacitance. I asked Steve M about the DNA-1 stability with highly capacitive loads...he said "if there's a problem you'll know right away"...something about a blood-curdling howl....there wasn't & it didn't.

I also recent spun up eight of VH's silver IC's(various systems)..VERY VERY NICE.
Thanks fishboat I am interested in answers from people who have used them not from someone that doesnt have a clue.
The only real test is to give them a try. The price of admission is reasonable. Until someone..anyone..can offer a physical explanation of how/why different cables do what they do & how this relates the changes in the sound of a system then, by definition, any option is fair game.

Granted there are some cables & geometry that are off limits, but the group of those that are inside the 'useable' framework is huge.

Of course there's always the option of some company using Cat 5 (or other DIY material), dressing it up beyond all recognition, charging a beyond-healthy sum for it, and calling it a critical, cutting-edge audiophile design. In this case the Cat 5-roots would then become one of the good cables already available to try.
Its not the price of the cables its the time making them. It looks like it would take a long time to make them which is not a problem if they are good cables. It seems a lot of people on this site think the HD 14 gage zip cord is as good as anything. If that is right a lot of people are getting ripped off.