What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2x2psyop
I don't know, but I'm beginning to consider that possibility if this keeps up. I've never had to go through that process and I can't imagine attempting to return a new vehicle as a lemon as being a simple process. She bought it for peace of mind and the new warranty. Not for this stress and heartache. I mean, it's a brand new vehicle. How does this happen? Not only are you constantly worried every time some warning light pops up and you get a call from the wife every other day telling you about a new issue, but you feel like a darn fool for helping her make such a poor decision in the car buying process. You feel as if it is your fault for putting her in this position. If it does end up as a lemon law vehicle, I can almost guarantee you we will look elsewhere. Maybe BMW again. Maybe domestic. Just give me reliable again. That's all I ask for.    
After a few Volvos, BMWs and Mercedes in my lifetime.... I purchased a new Audi A6 3.0 Quatro when I moved to Houston back in 2012. Great car! First Audi by the way and I love it. Great ride with plenty of acceleration!!! Now after moving back to Florida and going through my 2nd bout with cancer, I recently purchased a Ferrari California. 2011 with 4800 miles. This one will not sit in my garage and not be driven!! What a pleasure to drive! And it makes driving to chemo a real treat. Now if I could just get that Audiophile stereo system in the Ferrari!!!! But I guess with the growl of the Ferrari, you really don't need the high end stereo system. I am blessed.
Wow. That does put our issues into perspective. All I can say is I wish you the best my man. Enjoy that car every second you can and get well soon.
thamilton1

Deja vu. When I bought my one-owner pre-emissions E-type coupe back in the day, I took it up to Santa Barbara for a day trip. Found myself in a parking lot with a dying battery, the ammeter reading -2A. Opened the hood, found something that looked like it could be a voltage regulator, and kicked it.

SPING! The ammeter read +2A. Well, couldn’t have that in my E-type. Not mine. Bought a factory new regulator from the dealer. Next week I was in the same damn parking lot with the same damn problem. Same damn solution too.

But that 2nd gear - 30 to 70 in what felt like negative time. Didn't experience that again until my SLK AMG.

Plus ca change ...
Supercharged S2000 with full autocross suspension and tires; Because it is fun and from 6500 tp 9000 rpm very quick.  It is not as well balanced as my MR2 Turbo, but if driven carefully can make up for its lack of forgiveness with superior suspension design, i.e. No flexy unibody like the MR2, but way too much oversteer under acceleration, even without the blower.