What do I need to choose ??? Help needed

It has been few months that I am looking for a Home theater system, and I cannot still decide what I need to buy. My budget is very limited ($2000)but I would like to upgrade or add other components later as I would have more money. Unless many people, I dont want to buy a Bose system even though it would be the easier solution. Can anyone would recommend me: 1) one receiver 2) and of course some speaker (front, rear, center and Sub) Please help to choose my system, I am totally lost with all the choice. I need advice for using this money wisely. Thanks,
troubiet3214

Showing 2 responses by troubiet3214

I just check some MK speakers...the 750THX series. The price seems to be reasonable and many review reveals they are very good polyvalent speakers.I know B&W are awesome speakers, the differences between these two are not that obvious. For receivers, in spite of your advice, I will look for either Yahama or Denon receivers. there are slighlty pricier, but more reliable I believe. Any suggestion or comment on these systems? Thanks
Thanks you both for these advices!!!! Concerning the speakers, there are no doubt that B&K is the brand I need to choose. Otherwise, wouldn't it be better to take the yamaha rv995x instead of a kenwood or onkyo??