What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall

Showing 1 response by mohawk195

I’ve worked steady since I was 12. I used to sell tickets to movies that I rented for free from the public library. I would play the movies in my garage and sell popcorn candy and drinks to all of the neighborhood kids.  From there I moved to mowing lawns and had regular customers. I also sold greeting cards door-to-door. During my adult years I had a career in GM and was part of a start up company towards the end of my GM days. 20 years later we ended up selling that company to a life science company and I’m still working for them but planning on retirement soon. My system now is head and shoulders above what I could afford when I was with GM. Only thing is that my hearings not as good haha!