What did I do??

Today I sold a pair of Wilson Sophia Speakers.

I ordered a pair of Tekton Design Moab Speakers.

Am I going to be disappointed? 
128x128bill_peloquin
Charles’ Dad. You need to read the OP. Here it is copy / paste:

——-

Today I sold a pair of Wilson Sophia Speakers.

I ordered a pair of Tekton Design Moab Speakers.

Am I going to be disappointed?
Three days ago the OP said this:

" Here is my last entry to this post. I set up the Moab speakers today. I been running them for about 4 hours.
No, they are not broken in
No, they are not the same as the Wilsons.

What did I get? First impressions are:
Bigger sound stage
All the instruments are still there when I turn them down.
No fatigue from the speakers, yet.
More bass, effortless.
Midrange is very natural.
I am no longer looking down when playing music. I am looking up!

I have AR Ref 3 pre amp, Ref 75 power amp, DSA Phono 1 pre amp. VPI Classic 1 table. Wyred4Sound 10th anniversary DAC.

I am not a reviewer. You can tell because I do not have the language to reveal what I am hearing.

But right now I have my Pre amp at level 7. that right 7. It goes up to what? 70 right. I am in the kitchen the next room and I can hear everything. These speakers do not need big power. I bet they would sound great on a PrimaLuna Integrated at 36 WPC. I should sell my expensive AR gear and put more money in my pocket.

Bass, I use Lyle Lovette's She Already Made Up Her Mind as a test track. There are some really low bass notes and then there is a LOWER note that my Wilson's whould only show me a HIGH listening levels. This tells me that they want more power than 75WPC of tube power. Probably 150WPC of Solid State class AB power amp.

The music just flows out and is warm in my system. It could be wires and all tubes but I like it. If I want to cool it off I could do some tube rolling later. In the meantime I will let the speakers break in, get my spikes installed and work on position. ( Put them right where the Wilson's were, I taped the rug).

So, some of you were interested in my opinion. Others are not.
I am keeping these speakers. They will only get better from here and I like here so, I cut up the boxes.

Good bye."

- Maybe it is time to put a period on this thread.

Drinking is a dangerous game you never will.  I know i can't win at it