What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
why not just start a new thread about the theoretical disadvantages of Class D?
No sorry, I don’t start threads asking for others to post negatives for me, I prefer to debate and show tech proof, on the pro’s and con’s of anything I feel need to be shown.

That would then emulate Eric Squires on what he’s trying to do to Pass amps. https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-imperfect-amp-pass-or-ayre/post?postid=1815745#1815745

BTW:  Bryston 14BSST (15 amp version)  beating this is nothing to crow over into the Thiel CS7's. If and amp had 60-100amp capability down into 2ohms and your Class-D better it then you'd have something. 

Cheers George
Dsper - hopefully you have checked out the Thiel users group thread, lots of good discussion on amp pairing, lots of good discussion on how to get the most out of the CS5s, more focus on what listeners are hearing rather than technical debates.  Personally I always enjoy comments linking specific listening experiences with hypotheses on the connection to equipment design, rather than starting with design and the associated engineering factors to reach a hypothetical listening experience.  Also fyi Jim Thiel, as he is working on crossover updates fo some Thiel models, uses the Benchmark AHB2 as a modern reference (along with other older amps) as he fine tunes his mods. Not trying to put words in his mouth, but Ibelieve in this case reference meaning a neutral clean sounding amp with enough power to drive some challenging loads, but also at a reasonable price, in other words one many many users could consider as an excellent starting point for some Thiels, honestly not sure about the CS5, if i remember correctly those are some beastly beasts.  

Btw, despite wading through a fair amount of bs, I did learn a bunch about amps on this thread, so thanks.
I believe PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks
are rated to be stable down to 2 ohms.
Class D 350 watts at 8 ohms, 700 watts at 4 ohms
Thosb,
      I think you mean Tom Thiel, Jim passed quite a few years ago and Tom is active on the forums with many insights into getting the most out of the great Thiel designs. I have enjoyed this discussion also.

George
I believe PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks
are rated to be stable down to 2 ohms.
Into the OP’s speakers this statement means nothing, unless they can back it up with, "this amp can also almost double it’s wattage for each halving of impedance down to 2ohms".

You can put a 2ohm load on an 1980’s Nad 3020 integrated and it will remain stable and not oscillate or blow up also. But will it drive to OP Thiel CS5’s? NO!!!! It will make a noise out of them. Will it get the best out of them? "NO WAY IN THE WORLD!" 

Cheers George