What cables for Rowland's Concerto

I am ordering the new Concerto integrated and am wondering what cables people are using? I know it's not out yet but it's the same amp section as the 201's. Thought about Cardas or maybe Discovery?
streetdaddy
thanks guys. Yes, i have heard the piegas don't like silver wires and should have mentioned that. Thanks!
Hi Streetdaddy:

I have Rowland Model 6 amps, Rowland Coherence II preamp and Rowland Cadence phono.

I run Kimber Select all-silver 1030 interconnects and Kimber Select 3038 all-silver speaker cable with my Rowland equipment. Both Stereo Exchange in Manhattan and Advanced Audio in Cary, NC, use Kimber Select all-silver with Rowland as well. Really good silver, and it is safe to say that Kimber Select silver is "really good", does not, in my opinion, sound inherently bright or ring, etc. To the extent it sounds "off" in a system, it is because silver passes a lot more information from the midrange up than silver and will show grain and other garbage produced by mediocre source components. My Kimber sounds totally natural in my system and is not the least bit bright or colored.

Rowland evidently uses Cardas internal wiring and I also used Cardas Neutral Reference between my Coherence preamp and amps for several years. It sounded very good, but at least in my system, was not comparable to the Kimber Select silver (the latter is a real step up).

The only down-side to the Kimber Select is the high cost.

Good luck.
Hi, I currently uses the Synergy IIi + Model 12 with all AC cords of BMI-ORCA, all interconnect cables n speaker cables are PURIST-the Venustas [ they're very worthy ]. Honestly,sound's awesome.
* Try it at least at one step, u will get a wonderful result *
= YOT =
I've got the Concentra II and Rowland 201's (biamp setup)and use Cardas Golden Reference Interconnects (XLR) and speakers cables and I'm very satisfied, power cords are Shunyata Taipan's on the 201's and GR on the Concentra II.

Cytocycle, could you elaborate further what you meant by "closed in" and which Cardas cables you had used.