What are the "best" DYNAMIC speakers available?

Jazz lover/No high-end equipment at present time
napoleon
I think that Lowthers must be considered in this category. First, they are an extremely musical loudspeaker that does 36Hz- 22kHz on its own. Very nearly the entire range. Requires no crossovers. Has 100db/1watt efficiency in a cabinet. Handles 100 watts. When you say "DYNAMIC", a 100db efficiency will give you the SPL at 1 watt, that it would take about 32 watts to provide with an 86db efficient speaker. This efficiency keeps your amp in a lower power output level that sounds better(especially class AB, keeping the amp in the class A power levels), and provides gobs of dynamic headroom so you will probably never clip your amp, even on the most dynamic transient. It has midrange and highs that are sought after by the "golden midrange" high-end SET tube aficionados, and bass can go down to 32Hz(-3db) in the right cabinet. It is probably the most detailed speaker available in dynamic types, rivaling even electrostatics for detail. The single driver provides the truest "point source" for imaging quality that most people wouldn't think is possible. The extremely light cone and super-high magnetic force provides lightning quick response and it remains in control. It is used in speaker systems costing from $2500-$25000. It's cheaper if you build your own cabinet. What is not to like about a speaker like this?
Best to who? If everybody had the same ears we would all buy the same speakers. Go listen for yourself and come to your own conclusions. You can spend a pile of money and end up with something that sounds like crap. I think the better question here would be "Who has the better room" because if your room isn't right, the so called best speaker in the world will stink! One last thought---money does not have to buy better. Some of the speakers are like buying a fine wood hutch. But where did the money go? And if you believe reviewers--- well, I have some prime swampland here in the lowcountry you can buy. It has great bug and wildlife reviews!