what are the best sounding Accuphase or Luxman amps/preamps?

What are the best sounding Accuphase or Luxman amps/preamps (ie separates) that you have heard and would recommend?

toronto416

I currently have the Accuphase C260 Control Amp paired with the Class A- Accuphase A 20 y Amp. as my solid state option and could not be happier. The way I  would describe the sound is musical, I can listen for hours without fatigue, wonderful soulful mids and laid back highs with just the right punch in the base. I don't think you would be dissatisfied with any of the Accuphase offerings. I listen at moderate levels and never exceeded 25% volume level for a medium sized room and 87 db sensitivity speakers, (Wilson Benesch Square 2, 2 REL Subs).

Thx for the good news about the sound of Accuphase amps.  

I am in the process of purchasing Accuphase separates - a C-2450 preamp + A-48 amp.

I had that exact same Accuphase setup you are purchasing.  It was good but not end game and sold it.  

@sutts - sorry to hear that you sold them, but I'm enjoying mine.  There are so many factors between systems including speaker matching with the amp, sources, room, power etc.

The Accuphase C-2450 + A48 preamp/amp combo are a noticeable improvement over the hugely capable Luxman L-595A integrated amp (also class A).

The A-48 is the entry level Accuphase separate amp, but hardly an entry level product.  It is plugged into an Accuphase PS-530 power supply.

It is all doing a marvellous job of driving my Verity Audio Arindal speakers (93 dB sensitivity).