What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc

Philharmonic BMR monitor powered with a Hegel H95 or H 360, depending which room I move them to. They were a DIY kit from Meniscus Audio. In Baltic Birch cabs. I used top tier Clarity caps for the tweeter, air core inductors and mid tier Clarity caps for the midrange circuit and all Mundorf resistors. Much better x-over components than most speaker companies use. These speakers are transparent and accurate. Solo piano sounds wonderful. Violins sound realistic. Being a stand mount, they don't scale as large as a full orchestra, but tone and timbre wise, they're excellent. The speaker designer is a professional classical violinist. The best I've ever owned, they make my other speakers sound sad. DIY rocks!

Agree on Philharmonic my musician friend has an older pair of the Phil 3 which is truly amazing. I see they also have a tower on their web now about 4K that goes down to 25 hz.

Any Maggie 1.7 or higher with a sub will also sound fantastic.

I personally dont think you're getting there without a quality subwoofer, here are few big speakers that i think will...im only listing new speakers

Emotiva t2+ & t3+

Polk Reserve r700

Ohm Walsh 2000

Definitive D17

Dynaudio Emit 50

KLH Model 5

Golden Ear speakers with the built in subs....i'd add subs to all of these tho..

so I compared speakers with 3 cords of a piano intro from the Gypsy Queen by VM. I was sold when I heard it as if it were in the room. It was a low end Dynaudio monitor