What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
My Ohm 1000's do an incredible job of reproducing piano and acoustic guitar.  I originally had a pair of the Ohm micro talls and was so impressed that I upgraded to the 1000's. The main difference I noticed was the way the 1000's fleshed out the harmonics and string oscillations of both instruments.  All in all great speakers and worth an audition.
As some mentioned above and my personal beliefs is that it all starts with a great recording ,
 Yarlung Records have done a absolutely superb job of capturing a realistic sound of a piano and so far I think the most realistic sounding
available on vynal , real to real , cd and Hi-Res download 

It all starts with a great recording ,..
Don't want to repeat what others have said, but, for lifelike piano you have to take your equipment into context.

To over simplify the whole thing, tubes are better for voices, ss for piano. With speakers, very stiff drivers will probably be better, aluminum, ceramic, carbon fiber/rohacell (the best). I do not think a Be tweeter is needed, it's mainly in the midrange where you need "stiffness".
I'd like to add a few comments to my previous post about my Ohm speakers.

With all the other speakers that I've owned (AR, Infinity ect.),piano sounded pretty much the same.  The Ohms were different.  They imparted a sense of presence, realism, and tones and textures that I had never heard before, even with very familiar recordings.  For the first time I was able to hear clear differences in whatever piano was being used, and I continue to be delighted and amazed by the presentation my Ohms provide for piano, and everything else, for that matter!

Interesting.. nobody had mentioned Shahinian loudspeakers Great with piano and classical music recordings