What are B W 802 Series 3 s worth?

I was dinking around one of the local pawn shops looking at cd's 2 days ago when I went into their equipment room to see what they had. I immeidately spotted a pair of 802's series 3 sitting in the corner. They are asking $1500 for them but I'm sure I could haggle with them to get the price down. They appear to be in excellent condition. What are your thoughts on these speakers?
128x128grumpybb

Showing 3 responses by grumpybb

I also remember reading something about a bass alignment filter for the 802's. Is this something that comes with them or is this an option? Is it worth the money? Would you recommend using stands and if so, which ones? Thanks for any info. Brent
Hey guys, thanks for your input. I went back today and did a little wheelin' and dealin' and stole them for $1300. The guy said they'd had them for close to a year so he was ready to unload them. They a few very minor little nicks on a couple of corners, but overall I'd rate them an 8. I think I got a hell of a deal! Happy listening. Brent
Hey Sc53, how much do those stands go for? I found their website but I didn't see any prices listed. Are they that much better than any other stand? Brent