What amp to choose?

I am running Infinity IRS Omega speakers and a 6 channel multiplayer equipped with preamps, by now I only use the 2 channel stereo. This a high quality gear MSRP USD20.000. The amp is a 150Wpc and 1800VA (240V/50Hz.
I run it balanced.The combo does deliver a good soundstage, detailed and I am satisfied with that.
I love my Omega`s,but they need more power and I want to optimize the system with a better amp.
Previously I`ve heard the player with PBN AX amp this is an option, sound is just right, but price new is to high for my budget, and I have to look for used.
I will be grateful if anyone could give me some inputs.
I think it is very much about matching to get the system musical.
There is a practical issue to get hands on the different gears for testing.
This time I`ve actually bought an amp that I`ve never listen to, in fact the maufacturer was unknown to me for less than a month ago.
Think it will be a good happening though!
The Odyssey SE gets very good reviews, but for Omega speakers even they could be lacking of W`s.
More of a question than an answer; I thought big tube amps were the way to go with Infinity'?
I don`t have the slightest idea whats best for Infinity,other than more power is definitely some part of the answer.
Does tubes give more power for difficult (1 ohms) load?
The power supply in terms of how many VA the transformer is, and second how huge the storing capacitance capasity is.
As I think of this is the cap.capasity for heavy bassloads peaks, and the transformer size supply fall in when the loads is over the time.
But I am probably not right!
But for shure, Steve McCormack state his DNA 500 is a good match regarding Omega speakers and high end Bladelius player.
I get it next week and will as said before state if he is correct or not.
Perhaps I'm mistaken. I assumed these had servo woofers. I'm not so sure now. Apparently Infinity recommended between 100-500 Watts per channel. As best as I can tell they have a 4 Ohm load, I can't seem to verify if that's nominal or minimum. If they do drop to 1 Ohm, that would rule out most tube amps. You seem to be on the right track, they are reputed to be power hungry. Good luck.
Thanks!
This model does not have servo woofers, that is the Epsilon type.
Omega I think is a later design, and according to many people the best compromise.
I think the soundstage is stunning and complete (well not in the league of Dynaudio Temptations, or PBN Montana KAS/Was).
I did use a 300Wpc in 4 ohms, which they are and still they clipped the amp. with a high, but not exceeding 100db I would guess.