WHARFEDALE EVO 4.2 - any info?

MusicDirect is offering the pair of WHARFEDALE EVO 4.2 for $998:

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/Wharfedale-EVO-42-Bookshelf-Speakers

I was not able to find any info about them on Wharfedale (UK) site. 
Does anybody know anything about them?

klen1959
Just heard the evo 4.4s at the capitol audio fest. Astonishing. Absolutely gorgeous midrange with airy silky highs (Eva Cassidy recording). Palpable 3d holographic imaging and natural tone and timbre. Oh, and rich yet controlled bass :)

They are on my list of "make me happy for under 5k" speakers for sure. These, zu audio, and spacial m3s were all stunning performers at the show in this range.
dvdboulet, the chef?

I also heard the $999 Evo 4.2s at Capitol Audiofest and they sounded much better than I expected.  Definitely worth an audition if they are in your price range.  The Mofi/Wharfedale room was using a Rogue Audio Sphinx which doesn't seem to get great reviews from owners online, so I think they can sound a lot better (and I own a Rogue Cronus Magnum II amp and like it quite a bit so I'm not biased).  
I have a Rogue Cronus Magnum too. If it can drive these with ease I am very interested. 

How was the bass?
" What was powering the 4.4’s at CAF?"

thankfully I remembered to take a photo of the equipment list :) and for that system (which IMO was producing remarkable, natural, airy sound):

* Warfedale Evo 4.4 speakers ($1995 pr)
* Quad Vena II Integrated Amp ($1395)
* Quad Artera Play CD Player/DAC/Preamp ($2195)
* Isotek Sirius Power Conditioner
(not sure of cables)

The room (556) was sponsored by "The Audio Hunters" & "The Vinyl Revivers"
Owner: Russ Katz, russ@theaudiohunters.com/301-848-4100
www.theaudiohunters.com/www.thevinylrevivers.com