Well tempered Classic Platter issue

I’ve got a WT Classic, round motor, silver arm. The platter is dragging at the 4:00 position, so I pulled the platter and spindle. Looking down into the well, the teflon bead that is the bottom contact point is no longer attached to the screw/mounting position.

So I have questions-
Can/should I glue/epoxy it back on?

Can I get a replacement?

I’d also like to replace the belt and I heard that Origin makes the best ones currently. Anyone know the proper length?

Thanks.  Please let me know if I posted in the wrong place.
floor
I felt completely at a loss because I didn’t know how to prepare my assignment on the right way. However, competent expert from personal writers service helped me out with it. Many thanks for this amazing company doing such a great job! 
floor ...

I have the Well-Tempered Classic with the square motor. I had the Teflon bearing cap come off of the well on two different occasions. Both times, Bill Firebaugh made good on it. After the second time, they installed bigger "caps," and I have not had a problem since. The last repair was in the early 90s.

On the Originlive belt ... I highly recommend it. I've had mine for about five years now. You will get much better speed control, and that helps the tonality of instruments ... particularly noticed on piano. Dynamics and clarity are also improved. Funny thing ... upon first listening to the new belt, you can actually hear it breaking in. Weird, I know ... but it steadily improves over the first hour, and then it settles in. 

Contact Bill Firebaugh here:

• EMAIL

• info@welltemperedlab.net

Frank