Warm sounding 6922 Type Tubes

Any suggestions for a warm sounding 6922 type tube for my Dac. I’m currently using a NOS Mullard 6DJ8 but I’m looking for a bit more warmth to tame some brighter recordings.

128x128ronrags

Yes late vintage Siemens can be bright.  I bought some years ago for a preamp and almost immediately put them back in the box they came in.  I think I still have ‘em somewhere 🤔 

@fleschler I’m returning the Mullard to Brent in exchange for a Bugle Boy. He described the sound of the Bugle Boy just as you had stated. 

Here’s the latest update. On a whim I decided to swap fuses to see if there were any differences. I was using a recommended Hifi tuning copper supreme for its warmer presentation. I replaced it with the stock fuse and the upper glare was reduced further. I then installed a Synergistic SR20 fuse that I used in the past and with the same results. It seems to me the better fuse might have extended the frequency response to where it was affecting my tinnitus. So now I will be using the old SR20 fuse from now on.